Monday, June 3, 2013

Celebrate

This year I turn 29....my last year in my 20's & I'm celebrating for the next 2 weeks! I normally don't do much for my birthdays and I usually don't mention them, but this year, this year is different....and since next year will be 30...well I might make it a big deal too... Cause really, Why Not?! Also, On my actual birthday my hubs is doing a 1/2 Iron Man (who does that?!) so I'm not celebrating on the day of so I need to make up for it right?! (P.S. I totally took over his 29th birthday this year by getting my appendix out the day before, so I'm thinking I might let him have my birthday completely and celebrate a little more for him after his big race-and that way I don't have to feel guilty at all for celebrating my birthday for 14 days before... I can justify anything)
I actually kicked off the celebrations with a trip to Charming Charlie's with my bestie Jill last week, and found this beauty. 
I'm in love!!! I may have also found a clearance pearl necklace...I'm in love with pearls!! And who can say onto clearance??!! Plus I had a gift card to use from Christmas, so double score!!! 
I got to have a girls night Friday night and do dinner & dessert with a girlfriend I do g see nearly enough & I also got me 2 new maxi's on Very Jane deal a few weeks ago, one in coral and one in mint, and got to sport one at church yesterday!!! 
Woot Woot! P.S. I have had the denim jacket since sophomore year in high school! They say everything comes back in style right?! 
So here's to the next 2 weeks of celebrating!! Anything y'all think I MUST do?! I'm all for adding to my plans!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...