Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Getting My Thin On

I started working out for the first time in my life about a year and a half ago after I had Oliver. (I have nearly 10 lb babies and I swell like a balloon and gain 70-no joke-lbs) so I still had 30 lbs to go 4 months after having him and I decided to get a gym membership. For the first few months I only lost a lb or 2 every other week. Talk about frustrating. I was working hard! Then after about 3 months it started dropping off & I got to pre-pregnancy weight. I only had 5 to lose to get to wedding weight and it just would not come off. So I decided to switch gyms and go to one that offered classes. I was getting a good work out but I needed to be pushed. So over Christmas I lost those last 5 lbs!!! BUT my body is still VERY different then it was pre-baby and I have A LOT of toning to do. Then I had my appendix out and went to California and suddenly it was 4 weeks since my last gym visit. Needless to say yesterday mornings class-that usually I can crank out and feel great, left me almost unable to walk today...yikes, not cool. Plus my abs are shot after them slicing and dicing...most annoying thing out of all of it. SO this all leads me to my 'new me' plan. I am cranking it up, no more excuses when the alarm click goes off at 4:50 ... Ugh! My butt is getting out of bed and going to the gym 4 days a week. The other three days I am going to find an at home video for...thinking Jillian's 30 day Shred...thoughts? So I took my measurements, and pics in my sports bra & unders...my PLAN is to tone enough in the next 60 days that I can take new measurements and pics and be proud to show y'all the before and after. I can do hard things! So....who is gonna do this with me?! I will PERSONALLY send a special prize to everyone who participates!!! So by June 8th, 60 days from today everyone who has taken measurements and before and after pics can send me their results & the top 2 transformations will be spotlighted here on bram and receive extra special prizes and everyone who did it will still get a prize! So here's the little 'push' to get us all swim suit ready, healthy, & happy for summer 2013!!!
XOXO,
Brittney

1 comment:

Melody b said...

I'm totally doing this Brit! Here comes some major work so we look hot at the pool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...