Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Craftaholics Gift Exchange

I recently participated in a "gift exchange" through craftaholics anonymous and although I haven't received my gift I wanted to show you the fun "bram" items I sent over that I made! 
Our ever popular infinity scarves-she said she was into hunting and blue. . .so I went with brown and one of our most popular prints with the blue flowers on taupe. (HOPE she likes them!)
I also made a fun chartreuse and white make up bag too! Just for fun and to add a little something extra! That's the best part about having your own little handmade shop-you can "shop" from yourself for gifts to give to your friends!  
With all the craft fair/stop and shops and the Holiday craziness, oh and volunteering to help at every activity the kindergarten class can possibly think of-I barely got it in the mail in time for the deadline! But its in the mail and she should have it in her pretty little hands now!
What a fun way to do an across the country gift exchange!
Hope your all enjoying this Holiday season!!! 
I do have one more stop and shop 
and a few items I'm wanting to make asap to get in shop before the holidays are over. . .things like. . .
The new ruffle aprons I just posted in shop in LITTLE girl sizes. . .The shop is FULL of adult sizes but my little niece Miss Lindy Lou is getting a kitchen for Christmas this year so I just made her a little ruffle apron and loved how it turned out so I plan on making a handful of "mini-ruffle aprons" to put in shop soon! Hopefully Manda will post a pic of her in it after Christmas and you can all oggle over the cuteness!!! (cause its seriously a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.)
 Its not to late to snag up our tree skirts. . .which all have matching stockings to go with too!!!



Well, Happy Holidays y'all! Hopefully I'll be able to show you what comes in the mail for me from the gift exchange soon too!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...