Thursday, June 20, 2013

60 Day Get Your Thin on Challenge Un-Veil

So . . . Sad day, but we got NO submissions for our Get Your Thin On Challenge. . .BUT I got results that I am VERY excited about!!!!
Over the 60 day challenge I did Jillians 30 day shred and LOVED it. . .it kicked my butt and I still haven't gotten to level 3 of the work outs yet! I waited until I got comfortable doing level 1 until I went on to level 2 and I am not feeling "comfortable" while doing level 2 yet. I still feel like I'm gonna puke at the end. I DO push myself and I do make every movement count, and its what has made the difference for me! 
I measured my body before the challenge & again after and I also weighed myself. My weight has fluctuated the entire time within 5 lbs and I don't really count it as a loss, my inches are what I count as my success! So here we go!
Arms: Before: 11" After: 10.5"
Thighs: Before: 21.5" After: 20.75"
Calves: Before: 14.5" After: 14"
Waist: Before: 33" After: 28.75"
Hips: Before: 38" After: 36"
TOTAL Inches Lost: 8 inches!!!! 
I call that a personal success! Do I still want to lose a few more inches, YES! My thighs and my hips still have inches to lose as well as my stomach, but I am on my way to being the size I want to be! In the last 6 months I have gone down 4 pant sizes and I am ECSTATIC! I can do hard things and I can push myself, and for me its not about the # on the scale or the size of my jeans or t-shirt, its about how I FEEL and how comfortable I am. Working out is a lifestyle and though I am not cut and defined like I'd like to be, I am getting to where I want to be and I am not giving up things in my life that I don't want to give up! I still have dessert, I still eat fried chicken when I want to, I just do it in moderation and I can enjoy something yummy without eating a full helping, portion size is HUGE for me! Find what works for YOU and make yourself happy! 
So I promised pictures. . .and I have them. . .& this is HARD for me. . honestly who wants to put pics out of themselves looking anything but model like?! So remember I have had 2 nearly 10 lb babies and my stretch marks have ripped my tummy to shreds. . .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...