Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Thank You

So as some of you know, I got my appendix out this weekend-I do NOT recommend this unless necessary by the way, it totally sucks. So I have LOTS of 'thank you's to hand out, & printable parties to go is having a 'peeps' contest so I figured I would do 2 things at once! The contest is until tonight so get your pics and submissions in ASAP!
So I bought some peeps. . .and some malt balls. Both of which I think are disgusting by the way. But seeings how I am not on the same page when it comes to such things as the general public I figured I'd go with popular demand. 
I also have these little "fry" cartons I got from Pick You Plum before Valentines and some washi tape to decorate them. 
TA-DA!
I think they turned out to be cute little nests! The peeps are chilling on some mini Popsicle sticks and I filled the cartons with confetti and then the malt balls. I'll wrap some cellophane around them to keep them fresh and this is what I'll be handing out to say thank you for all the meals, treats and babysitting that my friends have so graciously done for me and my family this week!
What do you think? Do you like peeps? Whats your favorite Easter candy? 

1 comment:

Evie n Lizzie said...

This is stinking cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...