Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lyndie Lou Turns 1!!

I honestly started planning Lynden's Birthday when she was about 4-5 months old. I decided on an Ice Cream Cone theme and started pinning away!! I would find little things here and there and buy them or save ideas to come back to later. 
Once she was about 9 months I really started getting ready. I started making her banners and decorations. At one point Dan asked me, "You do know her Birthday isn't for 3 more months right? That is a truth in your brain?" YES! That is why I needed to get going!! So I did.. 
Then a couple days before the party he informed me that I would be having a budget for future parties.. He thought I didn't need one.. Apparently I do.. whoops!! 
In the end it all came together PERFECTLY!! My mom & her friend came early to help out and my best friend came to help make goodies!! 
We did a cake smash shoot a couple days before her party and she LOVED it!! It took her minute to realize what she was supposed to do with it and then she dug right in!! There was no stopping her!! 
Please note: I took these photos, I am not by any means professional I just wanted some fun pictures.








Lynden's Party! Her Invites where ADORABLE!! I got them from Frosting & Ink and everyone LOVED them!! Here's the Cute envelope they came in. & I am super lame and don't have a picture of the actual invite but you can find it here. She fills in all of the info for you and you just get them printed. She also did all of the labels for the party as well (water bottle wraps, napkin wraps, food tents, etc.)! I HIGHLY recommend her for any of your party printing needs!! 


 Ice Cream Rice Crispies. I just cut them out with a cutter and painted the top with white candy melts and drizzled chocolate on the top for hot fudge added sprinkles and a sixlet for a cherry. 
 The cake pops were actually really easy to make. I have a cake pop maker so I just made a bunch of cake balls and then dipped the tops of the cone in candy melt then stuck in the cake ball and dipped that and then drizzled the top in chocolate and sprinkles and a sixlet for the cherry. 

 I made all of the treats except the French Macaroons & her Birthday Cake I got from Sweet & Saucy Shop. They did my wedding cake and cupcakes when I got married. They are AMAZING!!! 









 I got sugar cookies made by Raechal's Custom Cookies and put them in little bags for favors. They were SOOOOO cute and super yummy!! She is in Rancho Santa Margarita.  







 She had a little melt down after she had eaten WAY too much cake and I tried taking a hard piece of fondant banner out of her mouth. She didn't take her hand off of the cake during her entire melt down. I sure love that girl!!
 She absolutely loved opening her gifts!! 
This first year has been the absolute best!! I am still completely amazed by this beautiful girl everyday!! 
If you want any tutorials for anything let me know and I will post them!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...